 General / 39073
Re: Legoworld 2002 - a brief review (and a longer one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:13:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Dear Lego Enthusiasts!

Today the biggest (and greatest!) Lego Fest ever will find its end. I myself
had the chance to attend Legoword 2002 in Zwolle/Netherlands for 3 of the 5
days. So here comes my brief report about it:

"LEGOWORLD 2002 HAS BEEN TRUELY PHANTASTIC"

Hey Ben -
Great post!!  I had an amazing time at the event myself.  It was so much
fun, everyone was very warm, and I made a lot of new friends.  Thanks to
everyone for making the first week of my first trip to Europe a memorable
one.  I wish I had the time to thank everyone publicly, but now its 1:00 am
and I need to get myself to bed.  My train arrived in Denmark this evening
(that was a long trip!), and I am at Lars Hassing's house.  Gotta get up
early to go to LEGOLAND tomorrow!! :-)

I'm very busy here on this leg of my trip too, more than just the park to
visit, and then I travel to Germany.  Maybe you can expect something from me
in the order of an update to LDraw.org next week - I know Jaco is already
working on an article for it and I think we will work together at posting
information.  The LDraw sessions went great!!  Can't wait for next year!

-Tim