 General / 39100
Re: Legoworld 2002 - a brief review (and a longer one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:37:59 GMT

"Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote:

Dear Lego Enthusiasts!

Today the biggest (and greatest!) Lego Fest ever will find its end. I
myself had the chance to attend Legoword 2002 in Zwolle/Netherlands
for 3 of the 5 days. So here comes my brief report about it:

"LEGOWORLD 2002 HAS BEEN TRUELY PHANTASTIC"

I agree with Reinhard, it's been an incredible event and we all have had
a grand time.

A warm "thank you" from the Italian group to De Bouwsteen for having
organized Legoworld 2002 and for having invited us, even providing free
accommodation. Many thanks also to all the AFOLs who attended the event;
meeting you in person just confirmed what I already knew: Lego fans are
great people.

If there will be a LEGOWORLD 2003, be sure we will be there. We are still
so excited we're already designing the new train&town layout to show the
next year :-)

Ciao
Mario