 General / 39067
Re: Legoworld 2002 - a brief review (and a longer one) - THE WRITER EXPOSED !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:37:47 GMT

"LEGOWORLD 2002 HAS BEEN TRUELY PHANTASTIC"

Thanks for your enthusiasm, it was great and you had also your contribute to
this succes.

But I will correct some.
The president of the club is not Paul Wolters but Paul Koelewijn.

Paul Wolters was responsible for the relation (and daily at LEGOworld) with
LEGO and the IJsselhallen and for the voluntiers.

The credits is also going to the Projectgroup LEGOworld 2002 with:

Secretaryship:            Sybrand Bonsma
Relations and voluntiers: Paul Wolters
Steendam (houses):        Eric Brok
Trains:                   Erwin van Grinsvin
Ldraw:                    Jaco van der Molen
Sponsering:               Mark van der Horst
Lodging and History:      Hans Beuze
Mindstorms:               Martijn Boogaarts
Security:                 Peter van Es

And, ofcouse all our members which contribute these days, our forgeign guest
(group Ferrari, Tim Courtney, Daniel Crichton, Ben Beneke, Ludo Soete,
Vincent Meeuws, Craig Stevens without theme ... No LEGOWORLD! And if I am
forget one, him/her too.

Paul Koelewijn, president of the De Bouwsteen.

paullego@wanadoo.nl
http://www.debouwsteen.com