 Town / 9756
Re: Modest house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 13:04:46 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jean-Marc Nimal wrote:
   Since not every minifig in LEGO city can afford to stay at the Café Corner hotel, I thought it would be nice to have some kind of modest house - no gargoyles, not much colors, nothing fancy; just a plain street house:

gallery

This house will be part of BeLUG’s layout in LEGOworld 2007.

Hope you like it,

Jean-Marc “Joubarc” Nimal http://www.meltingbricks.net/

Very late to the party, but this is really nice. The roof is fabulous. I get the feeling the days of sand green might be over, but I’d love to see the 1x1 slopes in sand green to make a ‘copper’ roof.

I wonder if there is any way to offset each row by 1/2 stud . . .

Also, I love the studs out approach on the facade. I have done that a few times with my buildings.

Best,

Jonathan