 Town / 9747
Re: Modest house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 19:51:31 GMT

In lugnet.town, Erik Amzallag wrote:
   The part 30586 Plate, Modified 2 x 8 with Door Rail

Correct, of course.

As a side note, as much as I’d love to take credit for the idea, I actually can’t; I’ve noticed this being used in official upcoming LEGO sets, see the train station for example.

   What about studs IN ? :) http://photos.freelug.org/main.php/v/La-Gallerie-de-qdm/Expositions/Mondial-2006/Exposition/DSCN2008-small.JPG.html Sorry, it is the only picture I found of this café I built for one show one year ago.

Blah, who needs studs anyway! Well, your studs-in is indeed very nice - but the chairs on that picture quite caught my eyes too, I hadn’t see this yet. Simple and yet superbly efficient!

Jean-Marc