 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3926
Subject:
Modest house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 06:52:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Since not every minifig in LEGO city can afford to stay at the Café Corner hotel, I thought it would be nice to have some kind of modest house - no gargoyles, not much colors, nothing fancy; just a plain street house:

gallery

This house will be part of BeLUG’s layout in LEGOworld 2007.

Hope you like it,

Jean-Marc “Joubarc” Nimal http://www.meltingbricks.net/

Re: Modest house
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jean-Marc Nimal wrote:
   Since not every minifig in LEGO city can afford to stay at the Café Corner hotel, I thought it would be nice to have some kind of modest house - no gargoyles, not much colors, nothing fancy; just a plain street house

You’ve crushed my escapism ; ) Oh well, at least it is very well built!

Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

Nathan

Re: Modest house
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jean-Marc Nimal wrote:
   Since not every minifig in LEGO city can afford to stay at the Café Corner hotel, I thought it would be nice to have some kind of modest house - no gargoyles, not much colors, nothing fancy; just a plain street house:

gallery

This house will be part of BeLUG’s layout in LEGOworld 2007.

Hope you like it,

Jean-Marc “Joubarc” Nimal http://www.meltingbricks.net/

That’s one hell of a cool roof :D Good schleiming.

Tim

Re: Modest house
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jean-Marc Nimal wrote:
   Since not every minifig in LEGO city can afford to stay at the Café Corner hotel, I thought it would be nice to have some kind of modest house - no gargoyles, not much colors, nothing fancy; just a plain street house:

   Hope you like it,

Jean-Marc “Joubarc” Nimal http://www.meltingbricks.net/

Nicely done. I don’t recognize the piece used for the gutter as shown in:

http://www.meltingbricks.net/pictures/galleries/modest_house/IMG_1570.JPG

What is it?

I expect to see more people building the faces of their building stud out in the future as builders improve their skills and recognize the opportunties a studs out building face can offer.

Cheers,

Ben Fleskes

Re: Modest house