 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3926
3925  |  3927
Subject:
Modest house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 06:52:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Since not every minifig in LEGO city can afford to stay at the Café Corner hotel, I thought it would be nice to have some kind of modest house - no gargoyles, not much colors, nothing fancy; just a plain street house:

gallery

This house will be part of BeLUG’s layout in LEGOworld 2007.

Hope you like it,

Jean-Marc “Joubarc” Nimal http://www.meltingbricks.net/