 Town / 9507
Re: MOC: Terraced houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:11:39 GMT

As you already know from the Brickish Association I love these houses. I think
they are my favorite MOC of all time. They are definatly the UK equivalent of
Jonathan Lopes' seedy city building, but I can relate more to them! Although
everyone in the UK who lives north of Watford seems to recognise them as being
in their town I will see if I can get some pics of my local terraced streets and
link them here for the benefit of the international community.

Tim