 Town / 9577
Re: MOC: Terraced houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 12:07:21 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tim David wrote:
   I will see if I can get some pics of my local terraced streets and link them here for the benefit of the international community.

Tim

Ok, I took some pics last week

First of all, some pretty standard terraces

A variety of surface finishes and one that has its windows changed

A couple of cornershops

And one that used to be a cornershop, included to show the different upper floor corner treatment

Some ‘upmarket’ terraces with a small front yard

See here for all the pics

Tim