 Town / 9445
Re: ZiL 158 Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:44:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

My latest MOC, a ZiL 158 series bus. It is fully buildable although the yellow arches cost a small fortune.

BS

FlickR

Tim

With thanks to Tim David and William Howard I managed to get one of these built. Thanks to the masses of SNOT and some choices I had to make to do with available bricks the bus weighs a tonne... which is probably prototypical.

and the rest will be in the same BS gallery as before once it’s modded.

Tim

PS. It has been suggested to me that maybe I should post more often with pics of real builds (if only to prove I do them ;) ) so I’m trying it out. If you consider this post forum spam let me know and I won’t repeat it.