 Town / 9198
Re: ZiL 158 Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:37:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Andreas Weissenburg wrote:
   Very nice. Tim!

The impression of the shape and the colouring really fits the original bus.

It is time, that you render a larger scenery with some russian vehicles and trains...:-)

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Well... I was actually reserving the Russian stuff for a real life diorama. I have ideas how to do it but now need to track down more parts for it and more pictures (although Flickr has helped me immensely in this). That said I might do a little virtual suburban moscow diorama out near the ends of the metro lines.

Tim