 Town / 9199
Re: ZiL 158 Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:14:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

My latest MOC, a ZiL 158 series bus. It is fully buildable although the yellow arches cost a small fortune.

BS

FlickR

Tim

I love it. I am constantly amazed by the things you do with the brick.

I like the approach of using the 2x2 clear slope underneath the yellow arch. It obviously isn’t perfect, but it works and it works just fine. The point is clearly made with the available parts. The limited parts pallets is actually a part of the hobby that I have grown to embrace and now actually endear. I still get frustrated now and then, but working with what is available has become part of the challenge for me.

Excellent.

6 wide too. Perfect for many towns.

Best,

Jonathan