 Technic / Bionicle / 1243
Re: LEGO in Washington Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 01:37:58 GMT

Thanks for the excitment Geordan. I'd like to correct or rather explain
something Dave said...(it's below)

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Sandlin's LM-5 Aerial Assault Mecha.
Hey Dave, my Cankerworm uses Bionicle in the neck!  (Shameless plug #2!!!)

More shamless plugs! please! new pics! please! I can't wait till september!

-Geordan-

I'm outta here!
Later,
Bryce

Sorry, Geordan...I'm the only one who gets to see it early and that's only
because I live close by

Here's the deal. Living close by entitles Dave to see the Cankerworm early
only so I can beg hime for more parts. I usually say something like "well if
you want to see it all done I could use.......(insert long list of parts
here)" Trouble is I NEVER ask for one or two. It's usually more like
"however many you have of those".

Also Dave is a great think tank. I always get new and better ideas talking
my ideas through with him.  :-)

Okay the "torso" and shoulders are done. I'm working on the feet and ankles.
Then just the details and I think we'll be done.

Warning shameless plug #3!!!!!

Later,
Bryce

...everyone else has to wait another 2 weeks. I will tell
you this much: I got to hear Cankerworm on the phone yesterday. It sounds both
mean and gruesome. I don't think I fear Bryce's 'Q' mecha anymore...a new fear
has crawled up my leg...

-Dave