 Technic / Bionicle / 1242
Re: LEGO in Washington Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:08:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Sandlin's LM-5 Aerial Assault Mecha.
Hey Dave, my Cankerworm uses Bionicle in the neck!  (Shameless plug #2!!!)

More shamless plugs! please! new pics! please! I can't wait till september!

-Geordan-

I'm outta here!
Later,
Bryce

Sorry, Geordan...I'm the only one who gets to see it early and that's only
because I live close by...everyone else has to wait another 2 weeks. I will tell
you this much: I got to hear Cankerworm on the phone yesterday. It sounds both
mean and gruesome. I don't think I fear Bryce's 'Q' mecha anymore...a new fear
has crawled up my leg...

-Dave