 Technic / Bionicle / 1239
Re: LEGO in Washington Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:10:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Harvey Henkelman writes:
Remember Rocky III? Rocky had lost his edge and got his clock
cleaned by Clubber Lang (Mr.T). Later on, Apollo Creed tells Rocky that he
should return to his roots-where it all began. LEGO® needs the 'eye of the
tiger' too, just like Rocky did. The movie may have been fictional, but it's
premise sure wasn't. Eye of the tiger LEGO®, you need that eye of the tiger.

Oh, great work Harvey...now I'll have *that* stupid song in my head for the
rest of the day...thank you *so* very much...

8?P

Matt