 Technic / Bionicle / 1229
Re: LEGO in Washington Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:59:00 GMT

Mladen Pejic at mladenpejic@sympatico.ca wrote:

"useless throwbot arms"

That's exactly what Dave was saying not to do. Why destroy a piece when you
can
work around it? I didn't have to chop off any pieces from my Bionicle
ball-joint arms; I incorporated them into the design. Isn't that the true
spirit of LEGO, otherwise wouldn't we start modifying ever piece that causes
us
frustration.

I didn't chop up the regular ball-joint limbs, just the useless Throwbot
Throwing arm (the one that fires the disc)

If you know how to "work around" those, I'd sure like to see some ideas,
because there's no studs or technic holes or nothin'.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego