 Technic / Bionicle / 1241
Re: LEGO in Washington Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:37:47 GMT

Sandlin's LM-5 Aerial Assault Mecha.
Hey Dave, my Cankerworm uses Bionicle in the neck!  (Shameless plug #2!!!)

More shamless plugs! please! new pics! please! I can't wait till september!

-Geordan-

I'm outta here!
Later,
Bryce