 Technic / 9914
Re: Hercules Jr.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 05:35:14 GMT

first off, I love this micro bot stuff.  I highly doubt that people using
technic bricks would disapprove of the microbots considering the furious
amount of momentum all the builders involved have achieved.  Not too mention
the dialouge that they have inspired.  Secondly your bot rocks, although
like the baby walker, it technically probably isn't a walker in that it
doesn't ever fall forward.   still the ability to carry its own weight is
something  to behold and you deserver major cudos.  I can't wait till this
.space project that i'm trying to finish is done so i can build off off your
work and make a bot that has all four feet hit the ground at different
intervals, which i know in my heart is possible...

great work man

-tk

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message
At the risk of thoroughly annoying all of the real technic builders here
(people who build cranes and trucks, etc) here is yet another tiny walker. • I
said I would stop after the first one, but its kind of fun :) I was able • to
make Hercules a fair bit smaller, and he can still carry a battery pack.
http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/Hercules.html
Go ahead, try and make a smaller walker.
Rob