 Technic / 9913

Subject:
Hercules Jr.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 03:20:27 GMT

At the risk of thoroughly annoying all of the real technic builders here
(people who build cranes and trucks, etc) here is yet another tiny walker. I
said I would stop after the first one, but its kind of fun :) I was able to
make Hercules a fair bit smaller, and he can still carry a battery pack.
http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/Hercules.html
Go ahead, try and make a smaller walker.
Rob

Re: Hercules Jr.