 Technic / 15695
Re: GBC MOC: Track Wheel Reservoir (was Re: Tunnel Mouth / Bridge Arch)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:04:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
At 09:38 AM 3/29/07, Jordan Bradford wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Jean-Marc Nimal wrote:
I haven't taken the time to take pictures of it myself or write a detailed
review, but if you're interested you can see some pictures of our GBC setup
here:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=241721>

And a video can be found in this gallery:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=241037>

I really like the minifig bulldozing the balls off the circular
track. It's very
clever. So is the oil derrick.

I also like the wall you erected around the layout. Every GBC should
have one of
those!

Jordan,

If you could bring one of those to Brickworld, that would be
great.  Thanks.  :)

Well, we could create a GBC wall standard . . . that's a lot of plates I don't
have.

:)

In the video what is that wavy red thing made of?

Looks like a garage door.

Steve

Oh, of course! I didn't think of those.