 Technic / 15690
Re: GBC MOC: Track Wheel Reservoir (was Re: Tunnel Mouth / Bridge Arch)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:44:37 GMT

At 09:38 AM 3/29/07, Jordan Bradford wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Jean-Marc Nimal wrote:
I haven't taken the time to take pictures of it myself or write a detailed
review, but if you're interested you can see some pictures of our GBC setup
here:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=241721>

And a video can be found in this gallery:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=241037>

I really like the minifig bulldozing the balls off the circular
track. It's very
clever. So is the oil derrick.

I also like the wall you erected around the layout. Every GBC should
have one of
those!

Jordan,

If you could bring one of those to Brickworld, that would be
great.  Thanks.  :)

In the video what is that wavy red thing made of?

Looks like a garage door.

Steve