 Technic / 15689
Re: GBC MOC: Track Wheel Reservoir (was Re: Tunnel Mouth / Bridge Arch)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:38:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jean-Marc Nimal wrote:
   I haven’t taken the time to take pictures of it myself or write a detailed review, but if you’re interested you can see some pictures of our GBC setup here:

And a video can be found in this gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=241037

I really like the minifig bulldozing the balls off the circular track. It’s very clever. So is the oil derrick.

I also like the wall you erected around the layout. Every GBC should have one of those!

In the video what is that wavy red thing made of?