 Technic / 14970
Re: Vehicle with square wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 07:10:08 GMT

Here is my attempt (not as elegant as Philo's!)  I used old half bushes in a
slightly different way.  Gear lash seems pretty low.  The gear train for the
rotating weight needs some work though...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/aeh/Square/square1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/aeh/Square/square2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/aeh/Square/square3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/aeh/Square/movie/square.avi