 Technic / 14950
Re: Vehicle with square wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 20:12:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.technic, Jordan Bradford wrote:
   I saw this linked on Slashdot:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/12/prweb316686.htm • (snip) I think I’ll try building one of these, if I can get the offset angle to work. It’s 1/4 of 90 degrees, according to the article.

I finally got it to work... (click for bigger images)

...and a short video clip (600k, DivX 5 AVI file).

Enjoy !

Philo