 Space / 39624
39623  |  39625
Subject:
Battlestar Galactica Minis!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:10:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello altogether!

Some may know me from many MINI Star Wars models. But today’s post is a little different. I recently watched some classic episodes of Battlestar Galactica, an old SciFi series. I thought I’d give it a try and build some BS Galactica models, which I want to show you here. :-)

Just click on the images below:

The Galactica

A Colonial Viper

Thanks for stepping by!