 Space / 39630
Re: Battlestar Galactica Minis!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:51:42 GMT

Hey Chris!

The Galactica is great but the Viper, man, the Viper is just aces!  I'm
going to build a few of those right now!

When will you do a Cylon raider?  :-)

Dave S.

"Christopher Deck" <deck1 [AT] web [DOT] de> wrote in message
Hello altogether!

Some may know me from many MINI Star Wars models. But today's post is a
little
different. I recently watched some classic episodes of Battlestar
Galactica, an
old SciFi series. I thought I'd give it a try and build some BS Galactica
models, which I want to show you here. :-)

Just click on the images below:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=151235
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legostein/BS-Galactica/Galactica/thumb/galactica-1.jpg_thumb.jpg>>
The Galactica