 Space / 39634
Re: Battlestar Galactica Minis!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:06:35 GMT

That is cool!

Christopher Deck wrote:

I don't think using Bionicle pieces is cheating. Admitted, I don't like Bionicle
and I think these prefabricated huge form parts are not what we would like to
see, but sometimes, these just provide the shape you need. I already did this
before, when I designed the Chiss Clawcraft:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1351351>