 Space / 39623
39622  |  39624
Subject:
H5N1 attacking!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:31:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

When I found the remaining red Viking horn from the Longboat 7018 (the extra part) I thought it would fit for a beak of a bird. And since the bird looked kind of fowl-like it’s threatened by bird flu...

Click me, I’m a link!

I frankly admit this is not quite a Space MOC. The macro virus looked, however, somewhat spacy...

Bye­
Jojo