 Space / 39622
Re: Two New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:25:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:
   WARNING: Outside of this disclaimer, this post contains no references to genitive or excretory organs, nor does it play on gradeschool color-games.

You have been warned

Here are two new offerings, this time rendered on non-purple backgrounds.

Here’s another new MOC continuing in the Police-themed vein I’ve pursued of late.

Feedback is appreciated, as always.

Dave!

FUT: OT.Clones