 Space / 39411
  New Ship: Harlequin

Well, seeing at the Lenny has already spotlighted this on the .Space sidebar, I figure I better announce it properly. This is, most likely, my last creation before I leave for college. (I leave wednesday afternoon for the University of Cincinnati, (...) (19 years ago, 11-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

Hey Kev, Good luck with the new college term. The ship is cool, but what I'm really digging are (URL) these microscale buildings>. I hope you get a chance soon to work on those. Bruce (19 years ago, 11-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) I suspect your Neutronbot comrade may have had as much to do with this moc than your dream. Soren is dreamy...in a howdy-doody kind of way. At least you are inspired by the best. (2 URLs) The yellow diamonds are a nice touch though. Have a (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) By "airships for the micro floating rock" would that be refering to the Sanctaphrax from the Edge Chronicles? (URL) A> (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Err.... no? Never heard of it, sorry. ~Kevo (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Just seemed kind of similar - like from the publisher's site (URL) stories involve a city built on a giant floating rock, and "sky pirates" that adventure in "sky ships". It's a light but entertaining read... -Rob A> (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

"Rob Antonishen" <rob.antonishen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3644709b0509121...ail.com... (...) (URL) > > (...) That could equally well describe the Miyazaki film 'Laputa' I bet thats slightly better known too :) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) I imagined a Black-Bonktron ship would be somewhat larger. Nice tickler though ! pete.w (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Right... well, bye Lugnet. That's it for me. I'll come back once you figure out how to deal with idiots like Pete and the people who spotlighted his post. ~Kevoh, over and out. (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Wait! Please stay, we need good builders like you. Your creations help make it fun. I hope all these constant attacks and slights on each other all go away. Make it about the MOCs and the Brick itself, as it always was and should be. That is (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Right... well, I'd say bye Kevoh, but I have the feeling this isn't the end. Like a case of Type-2 Herpes, I think you'll be back. (...) I see you left yourself an out. Well done, you wouldn't want to be one of those knobs who makes a grand (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Don't cry for him, Argentina, the truth is he never left you. He kept his promise...don't keep your distance. -Keith (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Snip (...) It'd be so corny if we started singing that. Bahahahaaaahahaa e (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

--SNIP-- (...) You must be reading a different Lugnet to the one I am reading. I see a great deal of humour (albeit somewhat puerile) and some fairly creative MOC building going on. The closest you get to attacks and slights seem to come mostly from (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Hey, can we leave the Bonktron comments to the items that specifically state they are Bonktron creations? (me, personally, doesn't find much merit or taste in the Bonktron stuff, but that's me). Kevoh, Good luck in college--you're in a great (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Yes, I think some people here have been stuck in orbit around Sirius. In the week that Bonktron emerges from below the asteroid belt, who would have imagined a flotilla of similar shaped craft would follow. (...) The classic smiley looks like (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Bonktron comes in many guises, we must maintain vigilance. Mock-Bonktron mocs must be unmasked. Ned Flanders appears to come in many guises too. (...) In a creative field like architecture, critical appraisal awaits, be prepared. pete.w (JLUG (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) They are some compact, well designed buildings. I echo Bruces sentiments on hoping to see these finished. Aaron (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

In lugnet.space, Pete White wrote: (snip) The fact that Pete's post here got so many highlights is a perfect example of how lame lugnet.space has become in the last month. As said (URL) here>, can we please keep the bonktron references limited to (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Bonktron laid the benchmark. If you build in that style in the same week, it's within context to reference it in any critique. I'm a stickler for accuracy. That's Bonktron with a 'B' and pete with a 'p'. gods peed. pete.w (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)