 Space / 39417
Re: New Ship: Harlequin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:09:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, rob.antonishen@gmail.com wrote:

On 9/11/05, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey Kev,

Good luck with the new college term.  The ship is cool, but what I'm really
digging are <http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevoh/42396197/in/set-928783/ these
microscale buildings>.  I hope you get a chance soon to work on those.

Bruce

By "airships for the micro floating rock" would that be refering to
the Sanctaphrax from the Edge Chronicles?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/series/-/89926/ref=pd_sr_ec_ser_b/002-1929106-2676063

-Rob A>

Err.... no?   Never heard of it, sorry.

~Kevo