 Space / 39411
New Ship: Harlequin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:32:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well, seeing at the Lenny has already spotlighted this on the .Space sidebar, I figure I better announce it properly.

This is, most likely, my last creation before I leave for college.

(I leave wednesday afternoon for the University of Cincinnati, majoring in architecture)

(click the pic)

No subtheme, no backstory. I had a dream on September 5th which was set in a realistic sci-fi world, and there was a ship like this one. It went fast.

I also took pictures of anything that is in-progress, as it will be in that state until I come home for Thanksgiving or something, you can find those pictures in this Flickr photoset.

~Kevoh