 Space / 39463
Re: New Ship: Harlequin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 03:57:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:

The fact that Pete’s post here got so many highlights is a perfect example of how lame lugnet.space has become in the last month. As said here, can we please keep the bonktron references limited to creations actually related to that?

Bonktron laid the benchmark. If you build in that style in the same week, it’s within context to reference it in any critique. I’m a stickler for accuracy.

That’s Bonktron with a ‘B’ and pete with a ‘p’.

gods peed.

pete.w