 Space / 39423
Re: New Ship: Harlequin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:05:56 GMT

"Rob Antonishen" <rob.antonishen@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:3644709b0509121104687fe362@mail.gmail.com...
On 9/12/05, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
By "airships for the micro floating rock" would that be refering to
the Sanctaphrax from the Edge Chronicles?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/series/-/89926/ref=pd_sr_ec_ser_b/002-1929106-2676063

-Rob A>

Err.... no?   Never heard of it, sorry.

~Kevo

Just seemed kind of similar - like from the publisher's site
http://www.randomhouse.com/kids/edgechronicles/index.php?p=explore

The stories involve a city built on a giant floating rock, and "sky
pirates" that adventure in "sky ships".

It's a light but entertaining read...

-Rob A>

That could equally well describe the Miyazaki film 'Laputa'
I bet thats slightly better known too :)

--
James Stacey
------