 Space / 39448
Re: New Ship: Harlequin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 03:34:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Scott Lyttle wrote:

Hey, can we leave the Bonktron comments to the items that specifically state they are Bonktron creations? (me, personally, doesn’t find much merit or taste in the Bonktron stuff, but that’s me).

Bonktron comes in many guises, we must maintain vigilance. Mock-Bonktron mocs must be unmasked. Ned Flanders appears to come in many guises too.

   Good luck in college--you’re in a great city for architecture, as many of the NMRA attendees can attest to. Make sure you go to Museum Center and check out the architecture in that building. You might even see it’s LEGO replica on display there soon!)

In a creative field like architecture, critical appraisal awaits, be prepared.

pete.w (JLUG village idiot)