 Space / 38312
Re: And now, for another theme bastardization : : Track MOW Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 03:18:27 GMT

Oh hey! right on! You built it! That is so cool, the color, the specs, the
realistic look.

I like the scale and the forward cab is really good.

Thanks for sharring.....

Questions

Will you keep this model?
What else might you build that will add to it, like what other kind of vehicle?
Can you send it to me so I can play with it?

thanks!