 Space / 38315
Re: And now, for another theme bastardization : : Track MOW Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 03:59:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Samarth Moray wrote:
   I’ve always been a fan of space, but I never really managed to get down to doing anything in the theme as of late as it was too abstract for me (Although I did a lot of stuff as a kid, my memory and definition of what spaceyness was got wiped out the day I saw Dan’s A-wing carrier, and the other ships he’s built ;-) ). So after a few words of wisdom from Felix Greco and others at JLUG, with a little taunting by Adrian Drake thrown in for good measure, I present my first publicly-displayed Space MOC:

snip

(Click link post-mod)

Some Deep Links:
I hope these work later!

I was largely inspired by these two machines:
http://www.irfca.org/photos/TrackMntVehicles/Sany0037
http://www.irfca.org/photos/TrackMntVehicles/Plasser_s

snip

Enjoy,

Legoswami

PS: Expect an MOCPage in about 12 hours from now since I’m going to bed. And yes, I know my pieces need cleaning.

hey, i love the model and the use of the technic pneumatic system but i really don’t see how this model belongs in .trains past the initial post. please trim .trains from the newsgroups.

thanks, ondrew