 Space / 38309
Re: And now, for another theme bastardization : : Track MOW Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:54:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Samarth Moray wrote:

BrickShelf Folder http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=120151

I was largely inspired by these two machines:
http://www.irfca.org/photos/TrackMntVehicles/Sany0037
http://www.irfca.org/photos/TrackMntVehicles/Plasser_s

Comments, smack, acronyms, ascii art, more taunting and critique welcome. A word about the critique though: Please try to be as clear as possible. If you’re going to tell me so-and-so ‘doesn’t look right’ or something ultra-vague like that (and I’ve noticed a lot of spacers do that), it’s not doing any good since I’m a pretty straightforward guy and I don’t get your spacer abstractness. (Yes, your spacer abstractness, because just one model doesn’t really count as my being a spacer, and I can say it’s more of a train model anyway.)

Enjoy,

Legoswami

PS: Expect an MOCPage in about 12 hours from now since I’m going to bed. And yes, I know my pieces need cleaning.

Samarth,

I live the model, really fun. You managed to cature the train MOW quite well. As for the dirty brick, I like it. It gives the ship character.

Mat