 Space / 38331
Re: And now, for another theme bastardization : : Track MOW Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 06:15:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Caron wrote:
   Hey Samarth!

This is one nice model! I especially like the multitude of details, also the mechanized tools. I was thinking, maybe you can “un-bastardize” it and convert it to a good old train. ;o)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Samarth Moray wrote:
   yes, I know my pieces need cleaning.

You bet ;o) But for a space MOC it actually doesn’t look that bad. It looks even great.

Cheers, Chris

Thanks for the kind words, Chris! I don’t think un-bastardizing would be a good idea since the novelty of the model IS the fact that it is a combo of train and space. But I may do a stand-alone MOW later!

Thanks again!

Legoswami