 Space / 38311
38310  |  38312
Subject:
Double Bubble...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 01:07:50 GMT

Bubble Car

   A bit more than a year ago, I put together the space bubble car, a small spacey car designed for driving around space places.
After posting the original bubble car I worked on the idea a bit, but two house moves got in the way of me posting the results. Whilst finally unpacking some boxes I found my bubble car variations.

Double Bubble Car

Sometimes, you want to take a friend with you whilst cruising space places, so the double bubble provides a passenger bubble as well. Sure, you can’t hold hands or anything, but this is space after all, and there’s plenty of fun to be had regardless.

Bubble Car Sport

   And sometimes, you just want to take to the open space places, and feel the solar wind directly on your protective space helmet. No need to so much as open the bubble - just jump in and throttle up!
And because it’s in space, you don’t have to worry about pedestrians spitting in your open car as you cruise past.

Some more assorted pics

Cheers

Richie Dulin