 Space / 36223
Re: PCS Magnolia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:29:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:

   Meet my ship, the Magnolia! Ain’t she a beaut? http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=98896

Who am I? I’m Boss. Boss Swine, and it’s a pleasure to meet y’all.

Very nice ship. The interior is crazy.

Enough about the ship, the coolest part is Boss Swine. That’s an amazing fig right there, great head and torso, and single-handedly the most amazingest boots ever.

~Kevoh
PS. Amazingest is a perfectly cromulent word.