 Space / 36217
Re: PCS Magnolia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 09:20:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
With the continuing success of PCS forces, I've been asked to step in and
regulate the ever-increasing amount of civilian traffic.

Meet my ship, the Magnolia! Ain't she a beaut?

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brickenrocker/Space/PCS/Magnolia/3020.jpg>>

More pictures of her can be seen after declassification at
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=98896>

BTW, you won't just see me. I have plenty of sheriffs and deputies. But *if*
you see me, I've already seen you. I'm ex-military police, and I don't mess
around.

Who am I? I'm Boss. Boss Swine, and it's a pleasure to meet y'all.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brickenrocker/Space/PCS/Magnolia/bossswine01.jpg>>

Wow Spammy!!!!!! That is one fine vessel, I think the "Flying" General Lee and
the "boys" are going to have some fine trouble laying low with something like
that on their tails.  The design is complex (very snotty) and pulls off these
seemingly simple lines, darn near graceful. Outstanding and interesting use of
some traditional parts used in the most bizarre ways, although totally fitting
to the design. The deliberate use of colour with the stark white is quite
effective.  I only see one "HAZARD", the female fig inside should be a brunette
and have a short shorts custom paint job. (wink)

Janey "Red Brick"