 Space / 36272
Re: PCS Magnolia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:07:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   With the continuing success of PCS forces, I’ve been asked to step in and regulate the ever-increasing amount of civilian traffic.

Meet my ship, the Magnolia! Ain’t she a beaut?

Very sleek! Great use of slops and stripes. I don’t like the horns on the nose, though... I realise it’s the concept, I just think it detracts from the sleekness. Your call, of course.

Cheers,