 Space / 36213
36212  |  36214
Subject:
PCS Magnolia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:31:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

With the continuing success of PCS forces, I’ve been asked to step in and regulate the ever-increasing amount of civilian traffic.

Meet my ship, the Magnolia! Ain’t she a beaut?

More pictures of her can be seen after declassification at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=98896

BTW, you won’t just see me. I have plenty of sheriffs and deputies. But *if* you see me, I’ve already seen you. I’m ex-military police, and I don’t mess around.

Who am I? I’m Boss. Boss Swine, and it’s a pleasure to meet y’all.