 Space / 27647
Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 05:45:12 GMT

    Actually I didn't even think about the total corridor width being 10 to
match the new height.  (Total coincidense, really)  I just really like having 6
studs of space inside the corridor instead of 4.  Minifigs can pass each other
without the "excuse me, pardon me" shuffle, and they can get bigger cargo and
stuff through.
    I guess I didn't realize how long people keep their modules together.  As
soon as my stuff is fully photographed, it becomes fodder for new MOC's.  I do
see how changing corridor width would be much more of a pain than adjusting the
height, if you're working with a pre-existing module...especially if it was a
Christmas Moonbase Module, and you had glued it together for the contest.  : )
    David "Fuzzy" Gregory