 Space / 27646
Re: SPLASH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 05:22:39 GMT

hey,

its nice ot see you getting into new styles, but I think this moc is well...
not so good.  It looks very aircraft like, which I personally try to avoid
with .space suff. Also the fore section is so huge, couldn't you have made
it more sleek?  And the engine area mounted on the wings seems like you were
struggling to find a way to use your idea.  maybe it seems a little forced.

-tk