 Space / 27633
Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:30:07 GMT

"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> wrote in message
The corridors also need to be 2 studs wider.
    David "Fuzzy" Gregory

I see why you're saying this.  So the corridor width is 10 to match all the
other numbers.   But IMO we neither need to change it nor would it be an
easy thing to do.  Having people raise their old modules (or just the
corridors) is one thing, having them totally rebuild the corridors is
another.

--
[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net