 Space / 27856
Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 23:01:29 GMT

Ack, I messsed up.  I propose the first level be at 10 and the
inter-level spacing be 8 bricks and 1 plate !  That hit's a
technic beam compatible spacing and still allow corridors and
cargo modules to stack.

Xanthra47 wrote:

I think we should set the first level at 10 bricks and then the
interlevel spacing should be 8 bricks.