 Space / 27582
Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 23:20:58 GMT

Jon Palmer wrote:

Wait.  Put down that shovel.
This is the deal:

We will be adding some new features to the Moonbase Project standard soon. These
include vertical corridors, higher horizontal corridors and a a permanent
Monorail integration standard. All of these new features will be aligned on a
module with a base measurement of 10,20,30 etc.

So..

Should the standard Moonbase Project Corridor be raised 2 bricks up from a
height of 8 to a height of 10 off the ground to match the new features?

And here is the poll:

<http://members.lugnet.com/polls/results/?n=167>

2 bricks folks. 2 bricks that could save a lot of headache in the long run.

I hate to vote against this, but I would have to rebuild my current
modules. This change would make it a little less likely that I would
supply a module to the next setup that uses this.

A thought however would be for some folks to provide transition modules
that have a connector at the 8 brick height and a connector at the 10
brick height.

If this passes, I will try and change my modules.

Frank