 Space / 15246
Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:27:14 GMT

Really cool Mladen. You've distributed the colors nicely on this.  I really
like the tail as well.
You sure fit a lot of figs in that thing :-)  Can't wait till I'm done with
the alphabet project (not that I'm not having fun ;-)  so I can make some
more anime looking stuff...

By the way I've still got a microfig spacefighter on the back burner:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=14022

(just so you know I never forget a project ;-)

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
I built a new Space model (FINALLY!), you can see it here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Falcon.htm

Inspiration obviously came from the _Aliens_ dropship and the Hind-D • Soviet
Gunship. I really wanted to use all those clear canopies and windows, as • well
as make a dropship that actually had seats for its troops. I know it's a • bit
simplistic, but I hope ya'll like it anyways. ;-)

Also, I have completed the .MPD file for my "Joker" mecha:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Joker.htm

Enjoy!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/